- Learning Objective Guides (based on standards with teaching tips, academic vocab lists, and writing checklists)
- Teacher Guides for Assessments
- Student Test Prep Guides
- Classroom Posters for concepts and skills
Search by grade, subject, standard, or name.
Available for K-12 Math, ELA, ELD, and some Science and History.
These Lessons are the Missing Piece
- Save time in lesson prep
- Create easy lesson plans for substitutes
- Provide support for your textbook
- Focus on concept development before using text
- Offer extra skills practice
- Use for homework exercises
- Use for periodic review of concepts and skills
- Use for enrichment or independent study (next grade)
- Use for remediation (previous grades)
- Use for differentiation with small groups
Click to download the student version of the lesson and print it. You can also send the PDF file to your students using email or via applications like Google Classroom.
After you’ve taught this lesson, click on the Quiz icon to access 3-4 questions on content and vocab that indicate student understanding of the concept. Questions are modeled after current College and Career Readiness Assessments.
Click to download specially-designed whiteboard inserts, such as times tables, graph paper, number lines, handwriting guides, etc. These whiteboard inserts can be placed in plastic sheet protectors for an inexpensive reusable whiteboard.
Some lessons have review handouts, demonstration videos, digital flashcards, and posters. More are added regularly.